Without a Tough Work Comp Attorney, Most Mt. Hope Bay Area Job Injury Claims Are Denied
When you are injured on the job due to a workplace accident or you develop a longterm occupational disease, during the entire Workers Compensation claim process, it's your word against everyone from your boss to employer-designated doctors to Worker Compensation insurance adjusters. Even in the case of obvious at-work injuries, such as construction accidents and falls from heights, your pains and suffering may be questioned and your job injury application could be denied. When you have a less visible injury due to work, such as loss of hearing or toxic exposure, you need powerful legal representation to help you prove your injuries to all authorities involved. The so-called "Independent Medical Exam" doctor whom your employer recommends will most likely downplay your injuries, because that allows your boss and the Work Comp insurance company to get away with paying less money for your work injuries.
As Your Reliable Workers Comp Lawyers, We'll Handle Work Comp Adjusters, Doctors and Hearings
The seasoned, aggressive Workmans Compensation attorneys at the Law Offices Deborah G. Kohl know OSHA regulations and Work Comp law inside and out. With us going to bat for you, your workplace injury claim will be simpler, faster and more likely to result in better Workers Compensation benefits. As your dedicated Workers Comp attorneys, we will:
- meticulously and thoroughly fill out the complex Workers Comp forms
- file your job injury claim to the correct Work Comp office and handle all follow-up
- negotiate with Workers Comp insurance companies and adjusters
- ensure that all doctors, nurses, surgeons and occupational therapists take you seriously
- challenge your denied Workers Compensation claim with a tenacious Work Comp appeal
- represent you at Workers Compensation hearings and legal interactions
- help prove your work injury to the Rhode Island and Massachusetts Workers Compensation Board
For over 30 years, we've been dedicated to providing tough legal representation to injured workers from Fall River, Foxborough and Bristol to Providence, Newport and Boston. We are known for our aggressive, yet compassionate approach and for fighting tenaciously for the rights of all Mt. Hope Bay area residents who were hurt at work. If you are in pain from a job-related accident, occupational disease or repetitive stress injuries, call the Law Offices of Deborah G. Kohl today at (508)677-4900 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. Every discussion is confidential and personalized, and there is no obligation when you call us.