Defective Product or Negligent Party Outside of Work Responsible for Your On-the-Job Injury? Call Us!
Many factors contribute to job accident injuries and occupational diseases. As seasoned Workers Compensation attorneys, we have seen every type of workplace accident injury:
- salesperson hurt by distracted driver in a work-related car accident
- carpenter lacerated by malfunctioning table saw
- utility worker electrocuted by faulty circuit spark
- crane operator injured by defective heavy equipment manufacturer
- chef with third-degree burn injuries due to stove gas line defects
- nurse injured by faulty syringe needle stick
In each case, another person or company unaffiliated with your employer is partially liable for your job injury, and part of our job as your Workmans Comp attorney is to go after every party responsible for your job-related injury. We will investigate every detail of your workplace accident injury or illness, and prepare a powerful third party claim case on your behalf.
Call a Trusted, Tireless RI or MA Workers Comp Injury Lawyer to Pursue Every Guilty Third-Party
If you suffered a job injury in which negligent non-work people or defective products were involved, call the Law Offices of Deborah G. Kohl today at (508)677-4900 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. We help injured workers throughout the Providence, Fall River, Foxborough and Newport area. Every conversation is private and there is no obligation.