Denied Social Security Disability Claim? Let a Trusted SSDI Attorney Fight For Your Justice!
If your SSDI or SSI claim was rejected, don't despair-we can help turn it around and get you the money you have coming to you. We know you're feeling discouraged and possibly hopeless about your chances, but rest assured, we see rejected SSDI applications all the time and have a long track-record of successfully appealing denied SSDI cases. Most first-time SSDI and SSI claims are denied, usually due to common application mistakes. That may sound like something simple to resolve, but appealing a denied SSI or SSDI claim is a very complicated process, with four phases:
- Reconsideration, in which your claim and all related evidence will be reassessed;
- Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Hearing in which we will staunchly protect your rights;
- Review by the Appeals Council, in the case of a second denied SSD or SSI claim;
- Federal Court review, when you file a lawsuit in a federal district court, challenging your denied SSDI claim.
As Experienced SSD Lawyer Can Ensure That Denied SSD Claims are Reversed at the Hearing
For more than 35 years, we've been successfully challenging denied SSD claims and winning major settlements for our clients. Appealing a denied SSD claim application can be overwhelming and complex, but as your devoted SSDI attorneys, we will:
- Review the SSD claim denial letter and your entire SSDI or SSI application to check for errors;
- Research and prepare further evidence of your injury or illness that cause your disability;
- Obtain, fill out and organize all appeal hearing-related legal forms;
- Reassess all medical documentation that pertains to your SSDI case;
- Prepare you and any witnesses for possible testimony needed at the ALJ hearing.
Many injured or disabled Rhode Island and Massachusetts residents are not successful when they tackle an SSDI or SSI appeal hearing alone. Clients often tell us that it was only when they came to the Law Offices of Deborah G. Kohl that they were finally able to obtain SSDI payments.
Whether you live in Providence, Middleboro, New Bedford, Newport, Boston, Warren, Little Compton, Tiverton, Foxborough or Fall River, call the knowledgeable and compassionate Massachusetts Social Security Disability attorneys at Deborah G. Kohl at (508)677-4900 or contact us online today for a free case evaluation. Don't end up with another denied SSDI or SSI benefits claim-let us help resolve your SSD case.