Dangerous Products May Cause Severe Injury, Even Death-and We Will Fight For Your Rights
If a product is on the market, most of us assume it has been properly tested and is safe for consumers. But the harsh reality is that store shelves are full of hazardous products that can hurt us or our family-from dangerous drugs that haven't been properly tested and are not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration, to cars that have faulty brakes, risky steering or crucial engine defects that can compromise passenger safety. As personal injury attorneys serving the Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts region for over 35 years, we know that misleading, unfair, secretive and deceptive practices by corporate manufacturers shamelessly defraud consumers every year. Class action lawsuits based on defective product recalls have become common, and yet consumers are still being harmed, even killed, by dangerous products. As experienced product liability lawyers and consumer fraud attorneys, we are the team you want on your side if you or a loved one was hurt by a defective product.
Dangerous Product, Class Action, Consumer Fraud Case? Call a Tough Personal Injury Attorney Today
You came to this page because you or a relative was most likely injured by something you bought, and you are not sure what recourse to take nor what your rights may be as a consumer. The possibilities for hazardous products are virtually endless:
- Perhaps your child developed an illness after playing with a new toy that smells toxic;
- An elderly parent got sick after ingesting dangerous drugs later recalled by the FDA;
- You may have headaches and dizziness related to new carpeting that is gassing off fumes;
- The value of your house may have gone down due to defective construction materials;
- Knee replacement surgery you had has worsened your pain, so now you can't walk;
- Your new car may have defective seatbelts, resulting in near-fatal car accident injuries;
- A faulty child safety seat resulted in the loss of your child in a collision.
If you are a defective product injury victim, or have been hurt by dangerous drugs, faulty medical devices or any product that has been recalled or that was part of fraudulent marketing or a false advertising campaign, call the Law Offices of Deborah G. Kohl at (508)677-4900 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. Every conversation is confidential and personalized, and you don't pay a dime until we win your defective product personal injury case for you. We care very much about our clients, and help injury victims from Providence, Fall River and Foxborough to New Bedford, Middleborough, Boston and Newport.